Feel free to contribute ideas/thoughts/concerns (legal ones for example lao?)
* buying blackbox possible?
* buyout ending in a bid ware with sunlot? any method to make this unlikely?
* timeframe for a buyout?
* price? benefactors of the buyout (mark?, creditors?)
* agreements for selfauditing + selfinvestigation with police possible?
* solved case credits after selfaudit goes to kobayashi and team? (probably a good incentive)
* keep kobayashi in the loop, but sort of take over the whole process
* “read only” help from mark?
* core developer + okcoin expertise/help?
* chance to sue for negligence of tibanne and mark would be destroyed via buyout?
* equity dividend via new platform possible? dividend used to reduce unrecovered funds
* use mvp platform to let users fund the ongoing process by pledge recovered funds to the effort in exchange for additional equity? Ability to buy shares as investor is already possible, that’s what the 51% are for, but would that be enough?
* how to push kobayashi into agreeing to a buyout with audit + investigation + repayment as a contract? write him a snailmail?
* buy up blackbox
* move investigation from kobayashi
* agree on special terms
* selfaudit within 1 year?
* payback “contract” after audit to creditors via new platform (for efficiency, ease of use and cost)
* claiming period starts right after buyout (or if necessary after the first audit of the db)
* claiming is on a per account basis
* 3-6 months claiming (unclaimed funds are used as additional funds for pro rata “refunds”)
* talk with btcbuilder to push funds to the right place as equity etc. should be done after the rightful owner is agreed upon
* better communication
* establish new mvp platform with okcoin licensed code
* use basic platform for users to see lost amount
* taking action
* make addresses public (at least non privacy? related ones aka cold addresses)
* investigation of missing funds
* investigation of trading anomalies
* investivation of tibanne and marks negligence
* involve authorities when facts evolve over fraud/hacks/insider trading etc.
* finish up audit
* show recovered amount on new platform
* show unrecovered funds, which could be filled back up via dividends
* ability to withdraw
* debt equity swap
* show % of equity on new platform
* vague ideas:
* use coloured coins/mastercoins or similar for distributing shares and integrate into platform. at least user to user sharing? and withdrawal
* implement affiliate system so that users can invite people to join the refund exchange
* add ability to distribute coins to all creditors via a single address (a refund donate address)
* launch public campaign for businesses to show the bitcoin community strength for which these companies donate .x% of their revenue to the refund address
* world domination if not already done
* after worlddomination creditors perhaps got a bit of their share back
* interesting metrics for users on new basic platform
* total oldgox balance (fiat + coins)
* recovered funds
* pro rata share
* unrecovered funds
* dividend total
* equity share